Since kids don’t come with instructions, we as parents have to figure out how to raise them so they reach their full potential as adults. Parenting is the most difficult yet most rewarding job there is. You can have an idea of what being a parent is like, but once you actually have kids, your ideas of what parenting should be like will be turned upside down. Each child is unique, so there is definitely not a one-size-fits-all approach to raising them. But there is hope at the end of your fingertips: we have compiled a list of some of the top parenting blogs.
There are many parents and professionals out there who are willing to share their knowledge and experiences on a blog. Some of them are written by other parents who have great ideas and will help you realize your chaos is normal. (And they’ve obviously gotten more sleep than many of us have.) There are also professionals who have practical as well as scientific information to help guide you. These top parenting blogs help you realize you are never alone on this crazy ride!
Top Parenting Blogs by Parents:
- For the realities of parenting, this blog has sound advice.
- If you’re traveling and/or working at home with kids, this blog is a great resource.
- You don’t have to be a hippie to want to know about natural, green parenting.
- Want some practical approaches to everyday problems? Check out this blog.
- Relationship advice for every stage of life can be found here.
Top Parenting Blogs by Professionals:
- Learn how to positively parent here.
- Check out scientific information for healthy kids at this blog.
- This blog has endless resources for every problems.
- Want advice for the real problems of parenting? Check it out!
- You can find local resources for parenting
Some kids learn best through play, still others need more one-on-one time to fully understand concepts. Wherever your child lies on the spectrum is where you should focus your attention. It’s more than okay to look for help and now you know where to start. Search these top parenting blogs and let us know about any others you like. Parenting is hard enough; let’s help make the journey easier.